I have countless of favorite shows. I watch both ends of the boob tube genres but I’m more inclined to watch rom-com and mystery/detective shows. There was a time I did a series marathon of Monk. And then I found myself watching it again, and again smiling at how ridiculous and true those anxieties that Mr. Monk have. So, for this one, Mr. Monk tops.
What I love about this was how quirky and brilliant Mr. Monk was with his never ending plight with medical scrubs, tissues and his tiny thing of what’s-that just so to avoid those germs lurking somewhere. His OCD in extremes, but his Monkiness, with all the funny stuff that comes with it, never failed to amaze me. So, I’m watching… AGAIN.
Before I even get to the Blog Name, let me tell you a little history.
The first ever name I had with a blog was this:
Way of Life – encounters of daily living
The funny part was, I never been able to do the ‘daily’ part. It’s hard to put up with daily posts when I’m busy with other things – homework, housework, facebook, picnik, book, facebook, housework, etc…anything that has the ending ‘k’ in it. It’s hard to keep up with the title, so why keep it?
Then it became Avs Encounters. Then simply JUST AVS. The blog description came to mind when I started studying for my nursing goal. The dissecting part is an expression of my examination of my life and those around me – in terms of temporal, financial, physical, emotional – (remind me when I’ve forgotten something that has an ending -al). The URL came from my name and my world in one fusion.
For this blog – the THREE LITTLE FEATS came to mind when I thought of my kids. I have three and there was a time they still have little feets. At first, it came down to blogging about them but since I don’t like blogging too much TMI on them, I decided to make feets into feats. Making way to the three major things going on in my life – my family, my travels and my hobbies.
Thus the name for this blog.
Day 2 of Who Am I.
PIC: A shot from our home blessing.
15 Things About Me
- I write poetry and I call them my poetic musings. It’s my way of expressing myself lit style. That way, I don’t have to explain too much.
- I sleep with the monitor on. The tube is my lullaby. I usually open a movie and sleep through it.
- I sometimes have deficit disorder syndrome. But I come to terms of being a multitasker.
- I’m an introvert AND an extrovert.
- I’m a bookworm and I hoard books.
- I love music and instrumentals in particular.
- I’m health conscious but just love desserts.
- I used to be impulsive but not anymore. Now, it’s worse when I’m shopping. I go to several stores before I pick just ONE thing to buy. And sometimes, I lost interest with it and decided NOT to buy. I know, it’s infuriating.
- I’m an organizer and it’s tiring, but I can’t help my OC-ness.
- A wanna-be in a lot of things. My interest range from – CFA, Master of Finance, Nursing, Photography, Languages, Piano, Guitar, Travels, Cooking, Crafts and surprisingly, Sewing.
- I want to write a book someday particularly in the genre of YA.
- I’m a particularly lazy person. But since I dislike mess, so…I’m not.
- I love food but I’d rather have somebody do the cooking for me, but cooking interests me.
- My family inspires me to be more and do more. If not for them, I’d be a couch potato.
- I’m both yin and yang, it’s weird. There’s many ironic things I can’t understand about myself.
The first day of Who Am I.